Workshop / Project Manager
We are currently looking for an enthuastic individual with good organisation and communication skills to join our team to manage all project timescales, supply chain, procurement and other business administration roles.
We will consider applicants of a wide range of experience, this is a opportunity to join and help grow a small expanding business in a strong market.
CAD Operator + Designer
We are looking for a high functioning individual to join a small fast paced working team to help with the design and possibly other business functions.
Applicants may range in experience from recent engineering graduates with CAD training and high grades, experienced engineers with creative design attributes, stair designers with experience in 3D CAD, practical skills and in particular experience with joinery is also desirable.
Contact: Steve 07854 428 611 / email@example.com
- Proficient in the Use of 3D CAD (Solid Edge / Solid Works)
- Highly Technical, deep thinking, practical mind able to work in the highest area in construction design.
- Creative and rounded thinker able to learn quickly solve complex design problems, create attractive designs, and look for mistakes and improvement opportunities.
- Able to work in Wickford, Essex, travel (own car) for site surveys
- Experienced with Solid Edge
- Experience with Staircase Design
- Mechanical Engineering and or Design background
- Commercial skills including client interface
- Basic marketing skills
- Flexible working hours
- Stair software / CNC operating / programming experience
- Natural practical skills or understanding of Joinery / carpentry
Staircase Installers, Bench Joiners / Handrailers / Hand Carvers
We are small but growing company set up by a highly experienced stair builder, constructing top quality staircase joinery across London and South East England. Examples of our work shown throughout our website. We are looking for medium to highly skilled joiners with experience in staircase joinery and preferably handrail construction aswell. Require reliable persons, who are trustworthy, reliable and professional.
Manufacture of highest quality bespoke staircases of all types in particular curved staircases to provided drawings, templates and design information. We are looking for joiners who can delivery very high quality finish on every job, and preferably are able to build and install top quality staircases with minimal guidance.
Production of curved and wreathed handrails from supplied templates (facemoulds), including cutting and squaring wreaths and shaping / carving to profile. (Technical side of handrail for production of facemoulds is desirable but not required)
Installation of handrails and staircases on site, role requires CSCS card, ability to interface with customers politely and with respect for their home. Preferably have experience in the setting up and finishing of curved staircases and handrails.
Joiners with limited experience in staircase joiners but with a good work ethic, ability to learn and will also be considered.
Opportunities for part time, full time, employed and self-employed work.